The Portal for Employees is designed to simplify your work and to keep you informed. After Login on the official website you get access to workday shedule, self-service, various benefits and discount. You can also download Carrier Handbook (handbook.pdf).
Sign in Meijer Employee | myinfo.meijer.com
For log in account you need to get login and password:
- Go to the official website myinfo.meijer.com (old version) or page secure.meijer.com (new version).
- Enter user ID (6-8 digits) and password, then press Sing On.
- Next, you will get a message on your phone with a code, which you will enter in a special field.
Important! If you have not register your number, the system will not allow you to the second step of authorization, there will be an error. When you fill in a request to my info for employees, write all information correctly, especially your phone number.
How to log in 365 Meijer for Employees
You can only log in to login 365 meijer in the store. From home, you can't access the employees' service. You need to start PC and open any browser, then the system will automatically log you in. If this does not happen, then contact your manager.
How to Recovery Password
To recover a password you need to do simple steps:
- Click Forgot Password under the login form.
- In the UserName field enter login and click Submit.
- Choose to which number you want to get the code (if several are linked) and in which form (Voice or SMS/Text). Press Submit and wait for the code.
- Then enter it on the numeric visual keyboard to access.
If Employee Account Meijer does not Work
When you are away from the office, login and other services can not work. Therefore, special backup links to important services have been created:
- Login Remote Access
- Meijer Jobs
- Reset Old Password
- Logo Store
- Money Network Card
- Credit Union
- Retirees Gift Program