You can use Pickup service to pick up products from the store curbside on your own transport.This method is more profitable than Meijer Delivery, because if you order more than $50, the order at store will be collected free of fee.
Meijer Online Pickup at Store
How does meijer curbside pickup work? You need to do a few steps:
- Go to the official website meijer.com and sing in login Mperks.
- In Shop Departments Menu select the required category and add products to the shopping cart.
- After check the list of groceries and click View Cart.
- Then fill in the main fields:
- First and Last Name;
- Email and Phone number.
- Next, you need to select the time interval and day of the week when you want to pick up.
- Then you need to write the card number, Expiration Date, CVV. And also fill the address and Zip Code fields.
Attention! You must mark the box "By providing your mobile number above, you agree to opt-in to receive texts from Meijer regarding ONLY your order. Message and data rates may apply".
When you come to the special Pickup zone, contact an employee to take your order and load it into the car.